The image gallery of MEI delegation visit to the Roberto Nuti Group.
MEI is the English company producing brake calipers commercialized by Roberto Nuti Spa exclusively in Italy. MEI delegates visited the Group’s headquarters and some Italian clients.
The main characteristics of MEI brake calipers:
- The caliper body – made of a nodular cast iron specially formulated by MEI – ensures the strength needed to maximise its working life.
- The profile of the lever unit has been machined with ultra-high precision to ensure outstanding brake performance.
- Soft lever return is ensured by the dual return spring and newly designed activation block.
- The adjustment unit has been improved with an exclusive MEI regulator, produced by leading European suppliers.
- High quality seals provide excellent protection against water infiltration.
The calipers are tested according to ECE Reg 13 standards using a TÜV-certified dynamometer.
Resistance to long-term stress is tested according to OEM standards. The calipers are also road-tested under extreme conditions. Moreover, they can be traced via their serial numbers, with each brake able to be linked to the results of individual quality controls.