The entire SABO product line, built and tested in two plants in Tuscany and Emilia Romagna, is ISO 9001 – 2015 certified.
SABO air springs, produced by Sabo Suspension System at its plant in Bursa, Turkey, is also ISO 9001 – 2015 certified.
The comprehensive product range, which includes models for every brand, is readily available for immediate delivery to both distributors and end users.
Our Quality Tests
SABO carries out a check on the basic components in acceptance and also checks are carried out on the production process to verify compliance with quality standards.
In this Sabo Academy video we show you the basic checks carried out by our operators in the acceptance phase of materials and semi-finished components. These checks are governed by procedures that indicate how, what and how much to check.
For the development and study of all new technological products, SABO can rely on different types of test benches present within the Vicchio del Mugello plant:
- MTS bench for endurance tests and tests with external applied loads
- AIP hydraulic bench
- Roehring bench for characterization of the suspension even in an inclined position.
All new SABO projects are subjected to strict tests before final approval and marketing, such as:
- Stress SAF TEST performed on MTS test bench
- Dynamic tensile strength test
- Square Wave Test, Thermal stress / Freezer test
In addition, random checks on SABO production are carried out by qualified personnel by means of a test bench at the end of the line for checking the suspension hydraulics and on a control bench for general dimensional checks.
How quality checks
The square wave test
Definition of product warranty
This warranty is subject to the following limitations, in addition to those imposed by applicable European laws and regulations.
NOTE: The warranty is valid only for the original purchaser as per the following definitions:
- shock absorbers: for a period of 2 years from the indicated date of production.
- air springs: for a period of 3 years from the date of manufacture indicated on the component.
This warranty limits RNB-SABO’s liability to its obligation to replace or repair, free of charge, any product or component thereof that is, in its judgement following careful inspection, actually defective. RNB-SABO shall not be held liable and shall be released from responsibility for any costs, losses or damage that may be suffered following a loss or reduction of the usage, characteristics or performance of the product or component thereof and, without prejudice to its above-stated obligations to repair or replace defective products or their components, RNB-SABO shall not be held liable for any damages – direct, indirect or consequential – caused by such products to the customer or any third parties, including, without limitation, any loss of production, material damage or personal injury of any kind. RNB-SABO reserves the right to change the design of any product without incurring any obligation to modify any previously manufactured product. Any shipping charges are non-refundable.
The following are not covered by the warranty:
- Damage caused by improper use, misuse or negligence
- Damage caused by improper installation or use in an improper application
- Normal wear and tear from use or any damage that occurs during shipment
- Damage caused by anything other than defective materials or workmanship
- Damage from use during competitive racing, even if such races are private amateur or recreational events
- Any and all claims for direct or indirect damages resulting from improper use
The warranty does, instead, cover all damage to the product caused by defective materials or workmanship, subject to assessment by technical personnel assigned by RNB-SABO.
The above warranty is the only warranty provided by RNB-SABO concerning its products; therefore, there are no other warranties, explicit or implied, offering further cover (e.g. warranties on marketability, adaptability to a particular purpose, merchantability or promises of quality) beyond that stated above. Any statement or declaration made by RNB-SABO in any other circumstances shall not be construed as extending the scope of this Warranty.
The minimum requirements for a consumer to qualify for product warranty cover in the event of a claim are:
- Having carried out, where possible, preventive checks on the suspect product.
- Registration of the complaint on the appropriate ON-LINE COMPLAINTS website by filling in the relevant fields (compulsory).
In addition to the above, the consumer shall provide as much information as possible on the damage/failure as per the instructions in the guide provided at sabo.it/area-clienti/ (this is also accessible on the Roberto Nuti spa website). This information will be useful in understanding the problem with the product; attach photos in the appropriate sections, again as per the ON-LINE COMPLAINTS guide on the sabo.it website.